Monday, August 15, 2011

An Idea Comes to Fruition

For years I have been wanting to hop on the blog train. Several of my friends write funny, intelligent, quirky blogs about their lives, lessons and loves, but I don't have children to dote on, any hard hitting political views to share, I'm not a master of any particular talent or skill so what does one base a blog on?

I don't know why it took me so long to figure it out, it should have been plain as the Italian nose on my face. Write what you love. And anyone who knows me knows I love food. Shopping, cooking, eating, sharing, if it's related to food, I'm all over it. So what better thing to write about than food in all its glory. I work in the food industry, I live in the center of San Diego's food mecca (at least if we had one, it would be my area), I know chefs, farmers, and restaurateur's galore, and i love everything related to food.

So here you are, a place where you can follow my passion for all things edible. I hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Your love of food makes me excited about food. You always make me want to try new things and cook a little more. You definitely have a follower in me. Looking forward to reading and seeing all of your wonderful recipes, tips and new food discoveries! :)

    ReplyDelete