Friday, March 2, 2012

A Month in Pictures

Let's try something different. Most of my posts are word heavy, picture light. Time to switch it up. Here is what I was up to in February, using pictures.

After a month of eating healthy and trying to rid myself of holiday bloat,
I indulged.

Superbowl Sunday blessed us with this gorgeous day, so we took advantage and hiked while everyone else was glued to their sets.
 As wonderful as my husband was to accompany me, he still had to check the score

The San Diego Zoo is amazing. I go about once a week.
And have for years. I never get tired of this place


 The view from above
My wedding site getting retrofitted

February had some smashing sunrises.
Fortunately for me, my work hours allowed me to see almost all of them

Dave thought after 6 months of ownership,
it was time to detail Ovary1 (his name choice, not mine)
So we spent 5 hours on a Sunday making her pretty.

The shortest month of the year was all about
eating healthy, doing yoga and cutting alcohol
Brussel sprout chip salad
 Cabbage, beet, lemon, apple juice. Delicious. Really.

And my obsession for the month of Feb (and continuing into March) has been house hunting.
I drive all around San Diego scoping neighborhoods, peeking in windows and backyards, timing how long the walk/drive to grocery/park/work/friends houses would be. I love it. Dave, not so much.


    How was your month?


No comments:

Post a Comment