Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What Happened?!? (and a PSA)

WARNING: This is more of a rant than a blog. Just a heads up.

Ok, Who jacked my blog? It's ok, you can tell me, I promise not to get mad. Who changed up the header, the font,  and shrunk the main picture? Do you have any idea how long i worked to get that just the way I wanted it? And I am NOT computer savvy, so you can bet it was a long time.
A loooooong time.
And now I have no idea how to fix it, so I have just left it like this since last week when I discovered it.

Maybe it's your way of getting back at me, Blog, for neglecting you for so long. And you'd be right to do so, I let other things become more important.
But I am back now, and I will make this right, I promise.
As soon as I find out how I set this thing up in the first place...


And now for a PSA:
I love Trader Joe's. I love them even more today, after discovering they were closed New Year's Day when I had decided to do my major grocery shopping.
I was forced to go next door to Ralph's.
Ralph's.
Even the name is gross (sorry to any Ralph's out there, I am sure you are great people).
When did groceries get so $$$??? 
Or should I ask, Why is TJ's able to keep it so reasonable? 
I think I spent 30% more at Raaaalph's then I would have for the same items at TJ's, and everything I bought was on sale! 
Insert righteous indignation here.

But on to the real reason for this PSA. Yesterday I finally made it to TJ's for the things that poop's did not carry. And I was feeling lazy in the dinner making department, so I grabbed these babies

Don't these look scrumptious? Turkey meatloaf, topped with spinach and Parmesan mashed potatoes! And they were surprisingly not that bad for you. Hey, I can't cook healthy every night, we all slip up sometimes.
So i eagerly added them onto our plate of salad with 8 veggies, and waited as my taste buds sampled what I was sure was another of TJ's masterpieces
(Ham and Cheese Pastry Puffs, need I say more?)

 Sadly, these were no pastry puffs. they were more like tasteless discs of meat substance with mashed potatoes on top. Just mashed potatoes, no salt, no butter,
No Cheese.
Wah wah. 
So my PSA for today: Stay Away from TJ's Turkey Meatloaf surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment