Thursday, October 6, 2011

Party Foul

Today I was supposed to participate in my first ever Linky Party!
But I can't read. Nor can I follow directions. So I failed.
The idea was to "Bake it or Make it", from something that you Pinned and pined for.
So I had planned to make this little darling: Cabernet Braised Short Ribs with Gorgonzola Polenta.
Because cooking is making right?
Wrong.
Making means crafting this time. And I failed to read that. Because all I did was look at the pretty little banner up there and draw my own misguided conclusions.
So next week I will be better prepared. I have this beautiful stand mixer that really needs to be switched on so maybe, just maybe, I will cross over to the sugary, carb loaded dark side and bake something...

1 comment:

  1. aly you can totally make that!!! bake, make, cook - WHATEVER. link up!!! you have a month... ;)

    ReplyDelete